- Girl Scout membership is required to attend camp. If your daughter is not a member, purchase membership first. Then register her for camp.
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is required for each camp session. (Cookie Dough cannot be used for deposits.)
- Payment in full is due on or before June 1, 2014.
- Members of other Councils: If your child is a Girl Scout member in another Council, you cannot use online registration. You must submit a paper a registration, including your council's name.
- Green Mountain Community Day Camp does not have online registration.
- Please read complete registration and refund information.
Step-by-Step Online Registration Instructions for Day Camps & Resident Camp
Select a Category, Geographic Location, Date Range and/or School Grade to choose from all the events Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains has to offer.
Once you decide the activity for which you would like to register, click on its name and you will be able to see more details about it.
Family Managers and Troop Leaders will be able to register their Family and Troop members upon clicking on the activity.
Girls who are members of other Councils must submit a paper registration.