Family Partnership - 2015-2016
Each year parents, grandparents, troop leaders, volunteers, and friends come together to support GIRLS!
We call this Family Partnership.
The entire $15 Girl Scout membership fee goes to GSUSA, but 100% of Family Partnership gifts stay with GSGLA to support the girls.
Family Partnership donations help GSGLA:
- Offset costs of programs for girls
- Create more unique programs and events for girls in multiple geographic locations
- Recruit and train volunteers to expand troops and events for girls
- Maintain properties and camps for girl activities
- Provide financial assistance to girls in need
As a token of our gratitude, all families who make a gift of $25 or more will receive the 2015-2016 Family Partnership patch.
For questions, please contact Donna Daniel at 626-677-2314 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.