Family Partnership - 2014-2015
Each year parents, grandparents, troop leaders, volunteers, and friends come together to support GIRLS!
We call this Family Partnership.
The entire $15 Girl Scout membership fee goes to GSUSA, but 100% of Family Partnership gifts stay with GSGLA to support the girls.
Family Partnership funds help GSGLA:
- Offset costs of programs for girls
- Create more unique programs and events for girls in multiple geographic locations
- Recruit and train volunteers to expand troops and events for girls
- Maintain properties and camps for girl activities
- Make sure the girls have the best Girl Scout experience possible
- Provide financial assistance to girls in need
Your investment in Family Partnership is your investment in the GIRLS!
All families who make a gift of $25 or more will receive the 2014-2015 Family Partnership patch.
Questions? Contact Michele Broadnax, Senior Manager of Donor Relations at 626-677-2249 or MBroadnax@girlscoutsla.org.