Work with My Account Page
- If you cannot find your information, make sure you are on the My Account page by clicking on My Account in the left navigation bar
- A snapshot of your membership information is in the left navigation bar
- Your contact information is below that, in the middle.
- To change things you need to click on "edit" next to the information you want to change.
- Add addresses by clicking on "Add a new address." If you want that address to be your primary contact, you should check "Primary Address", "Bill Address" and "Ship Address."
- Add email or phone numbers by clicking on "Add new communication method." Unfortunately, you cannot delete email addresses and phone numbers. You can overwrite them or send us an email requesting changes. To make a new phone number or email address the "Primary" one, you must add it as a new communication method. Or, go to www.girlscoutsnorcal.org/helpdesk. Include the information you would like deleted in your help request.
- Clicking on "Update Race & Ethnicity" allows you to edit the information in the database. You must click on the "Update Race & Ethnicity" button for changes to be saved.
- From the My Account submenus you also may:
- Change your UserName
- Change your Password
- View a history of the orders you have placed, for the last five years. This may include adult trainings as well as memberships
- Remember to click "Okay" to save the changes.
Back to Top
Request Adult Position Code with One or More Troops
This can be done either from the My Account Page or while registering as an Adult Girl Scout.
- My Account Page :: Select My Account from the left navigation bar. On the My Account page scroll down to the My Positions section. There, you will select and add a position for the Membership Year and Troop or Service Unit that you select. When your selection has been filled-in you must click on Add Position to complete each request. These positions are pending until they are activated in the back office.
- During registration as an Adult member :: you will be asked to select positions in the My Positions section. There, you will select and add a position for the Membership Year and Troop or Service Unit that you select. Please note that only position codes 01 and 03 are currently being processed. When your selection has been filled-in you must click on Add Position to complete each request. These positions are pending until they are activated in the back office.
- Click here for a PDF showing step-by-step instructions about Adult Position Code reporting.
- All positions reported online are given a Participation Status of "Pending" in Personify, indicating that the member has yet to be approved for the position. Once the member has been approved for the position, the council will update the Status to "Active" in the back-office.
Back to Top