Work with the School or Employer List
- To search for a school or an employer:
- Enter any part of the school or employer's formal name
- Don't use abbreviations, such as St., Ste., Pt., etc.
- Shorter searches yield better results.
For example, searching for King will return results which include: King Middle, Starr King Elementary, King Martin Luther Jr Academy, Christ the King Catholic School, The King's Academy, Kipp King Collegiate High, Elise P. Buckingham Charter.
- Schools and employers do not use periods. When members search for St Anne they will be fine, St. Anne will not come up.
- I cannot find my daughter's or a troop member's school on the search list.
Please search for "Other" and use that. Then please go to www.girlscoutsnorcal.org/helpdesk include the girl's name, troop number, the name of the missing school and the city where it is located.
- I cannot find my or a troop adult's employer on the search list.
Please search for "Other" and use that. We only include large employers. If you work for a small company, your employer will not be on our list. If you work for a major company that is not on our list, please go to www.girlscoutsnorcal.org/helpdesk, include the adult's name, troop number, and the name of the missing employer.
Back to Top
Make a Family Partnership Donation
There are three ways a member can make a Family Partnership Donation using eBiz.
- Member renews online
- When a member renews, they will see a donation drop-down on the order payment screen.
- They may select a donation product and add it to the order before entering their payment information.
- They may select multiple donation amounts or one amount multiple times to create the donation amount they choose.
- Leader uses the Troop Hub
- Troop leaders will see a donation drop-down on the order payment screen for each of the troop members they are renewing.
- Use the Make a Contribution link in the left navigation menu
- Click on the donation amount from the screen listing donation products. You may select more than one amount or select one amount multiple times to create the donation amount you choose.
- Once you have confirmed that the correct product is showing on the product detail page, click on "Add to Cart"
- The page will reload with a green check mark at the top next to "Product successfully added to your shopping cart"
- After all contributions are added to the shopping cart, click on "Shopping Cart" or the "View Cart" button
- When viewing the shopping cart, you may remove each item individually or clear the cart.
- When the shopping cart reflects the correct number of donations you should click on "Checkout"
- After verifying your contributions, you should enter their credit/debit card information and click on "Process My Order"
Please Note: You will be sent an email confirmation for your records.
Back to Top
Back to the Main Help Menu