Most registrations requesting financial assistance (FA) may not be completed online. See details below:
- Membership Registration: To request FA for a girl or adult membership, you must complete the appropriate information in the payment summary of the GSUSA Membership Registration form (girl 2015 or adult 2015). These forms are also available on our website. 2015 Membership year is 10/1/2014-9/30/2015.
- Council Program/Event/Series Registration: To request FA for a council program offering, you must complete a paper GSNWGL Program Registration form and Program FA Request form
- Summer Camp Sessions: To request FA for summer camp sessions, please follow the instructions below*:
- Choose the camp session(s) your camper would like to attend and register following the instructions on our website. Complete checkout and pay all deposits and fees due. This holds your camper’s spot in the camp session of her choice
- Then fully complete the Program FA Request form, making sure to write on the form that you have already registered and paid the deposit online
- You will receive an email with the amount of FA granted as well as the amount of any balance due.
- *Please note: Camp FA requests using online registration may only be used through May 31. Camp FA requests on or after June 1 each year must use paper forms
- All camp balances must be paid in full by May 31
All paper forms must be filled out completely, include any deposit or fees due, and mailed to the Appleton Service Center:
4693 N Lynndale Dr
Appleton WI 54913
Please note that parents/guardians must complete and sign the FA request forms for their Girl Scouts - troop leaders, other volunteers, and Council staff are not authorized to do so. Incomplete forms cannot be processed. Please call 888.747.6945 with any questions about FA.