Please choose the subject for which you need help:
- Logging in to eBiz
- Creating Your eBiz Account: Instructions for creating your eBiz account (this link will open a new window and take you to an article on GSNWGL's Volunteer Connect site)
- If, after creating your account and logging in, you don't see information such as your membership details or family/troop rosters, this most likely means that you created a duplicate record for yourself. You will need to contact us and we will correct this for you before you can access that information
- Working with Family Information
- Working with Troop Information
- Troop Roster: Questions about working with your troop members' accounts and information; also, questions about printing membership cards, emailing your troop members, etc.
- Troop Events: Questions about managing your troop members' program/event registrations
- Troop Order History: Questions about your troop's orders
- Troop Meeting Information: Questions about your troop's meeting information (grade level, frequency, meeting location, etc.)
If you still need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.747.6945 during council business hours.