Please choose the subject for which you need help:
- Logging in to eBiz
- Creating Your eBiz Account:
- On the eBiz homepage, click the New Online Account button on the right side of your screen.
- Enter all requested information, then click Continue. This enables the system to search to see if you have a record in our database. Please note that the information you enter must match what is currently in our database or you may not be able to complete creating your account, or you may create a duplicate record.
- One of the following will occur:
If the system finds you in the database you will see the following message: Congratulations! We found you in the online system. Please go to your email and follow the instructions to activate your online account. Please follow the instructions to complete your account activation.
If you receive the following message: We have found you in the system, but in order to continue please contact us. Please contact us at email@example.com, or 888.747.6945. Call: 888.747.6945 during council business hours. This message will usually appear when there is no email address on record or if there is a potential but unconfirmed match.
If the system does not find you in our database, you will be prompted to provide additional information to create your record and activate your eBiz account.
- If, after creating your account and logging in, you don't see information such as your membership details or family/troop rosters, this most likely means that you created a duplicate record for yourself. You will need to contact us and we will correct this for you before you can access that information. As always, if you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working with Family Information
- Working with Troop Information
- Troop Roster: Questions about working with your troop members' accounts and information; also, questions about printing membership cards, emailing your troop members, etc.
- Troop Events: Questions about managing your troop members' program/event registrations
- Troop Order History: Questions about your troop's orders
- Troop Meeting Information: Questions about your troop's meeting information (grade level, frequency, meeting location, etc.)
If you still need help, please contact us at email@example.com or call 888.747.6945 during council business hours.