Great Escape 2013-Spring
Girl Scouts Rocketing Into the Future!
April 12-14, 2013
Camp Whip Poor Will
What is the Great Escape?
The Great Escape is an exciting weekend for Girl Scout adults to network with other volunteers, attend fantastic workshops and have a lot of fun! Each workshop is designed to offer volunteers with skills and information that can positively impact their work with girls. Weekend activities carry on the history and traditions of Girl Scouts, passing them onto future generations.
Remember-this is an adult enrichment weekend, registered adult members only!
Camp with other volunteers all weekend (Friday and Saturday night) or just come for the workshops on Saturday.
Select one of the following:
• Full weekend- tent camper
• Full weekend- lodge camper
• Saturday only
• Saturday only + dinner
Select your workshop choices:
• Read workshop descriptions thoroughly
• Take note of workshops that are double-sessions or offered for more than one session
• Remember that individual workshops will close when they reach capacity
• Choose only one workshop for each session
Click “Edit” to note the following on your registration:
• One other weekend participant that you would like to bunk with (if applicable)
• Special accommodations including medical/physical and dietary
• An emergency contact person
Please contact Chrissa Dean at 513-489-1025, ext. 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss special accommodations, physical restrictions, or if you have any questions.
*All participants will receive a confirmation packet no later than April 5, 2013 that will include a health history form to be completed and submitted at time of check-in at the event.*
Registration is open through March 29, 2013.
Click link below to begin registration process.