Welcome to the Girl Scout Registration Site!
Here's How You Get Started
- Click the New Online Account button to the right
- If you do not see this button, press the CTRL + Shift + Delete keys to clear your browser's cache
- Please note that this website is NOT compatible with Tablets or iPhones
- Complete all required fields
- Only those over 18 may have a login. A parent/guardian creates an account and then adds their girl(s) after
- After completion, you will see options to:
- "Become a member" - Use this to complete/renew your Girl Scout membership
- "Add children or adults" - Use this to add more family members who need a Girl Scout membership
- "Register for activities" - You can search for events here or at http://www.gswpa.org/things-to-do/
- "Become a lifetime member" - Make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Manage your family online if you are the Family Manager
- Manage your troop(s) online if you are a Troop Leader (01)
- Passwords need to be at least seven characters with at least one number and NO special characters
Helpdesk hours will be extended on Wednesday nights from 8:30am-8:00pm for the months of March, April, May and June.
More Helpful Resources: Visit our registration and eBiz help page to find guides to help you register and manage your troop.