Tons of Girl Scout Adventures are Waiting Just for You!
Why register to be a Girl Scout? Because you’ll embark on so many exciting new journeys! Camp out with your BFFs. Do something totally awesome with your new troop, like a hayride in the fall or a luau party in the spring. Experience science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) first hand through fun activities. Whatever you want and love to do, you can do it as a Girl Scout in Western New York!
Think it’s just for girls? Think again! Girl Scout volunteers gain so much from Girl Scouting, too. In fact, in a recent poll, 95% of volunteers said they make girls’ lives better and 88% of volunteers said their volunteer experience with Girl Scouts makes their own lives better.
So why wait? Check out the tips below and you’ll be on your way to the fun!
email@example.com or call 1-888-837-6410 and ask for a registrar.
How to get started:
* Enter your username and password and click on login to register for membership or programs.
* If you are having trouble with or can't remember your log in, please contact a registrar at
It’s also important to know:
* Troop leaders CAN continue to add a girls who are brand new to Girl Scouting; they should NOT try to ADD girls to their troop that have ever previously been a Girl Scout with GSWNY. This will create a duplicate record and will need to be corrected.
* If your daughter has been registered with our council, do not create a new account. Call or email the registrar to check on the parent/guardian account to make sure you are linked to your daughter and your log in is set up. We can assist you with setting this up correctly.
* If your screen does not look quite right, press CTRL F5 to clear your cache. You may need to do this more than once and possibly on subsequent screens.
* We’ll help answer your questions if you call us at 1-888-837-6410 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org