Please register for training using our Online Registration. If you are having problems with online registration, please e-mail email@example.com. If you prefer, you may continue to register by downloading the form 08-1466 Training Registration. Please complete the form and return it to:
Girl Scouts of Central Maryland
Valerie Brooks, Adult Learning
4806 Seton Drive
Baltimore, MD 21215
or fax 410.358.9918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When using Online Registration, here are some tips to help you find the courses you’re looking for.
- After logging in to Online Registration, choose the Activities Tab in the upper left section of the page. This will bring up a drop down menu.
- If you’re looking for a listing of all adult trainings, check the box Learning and Training. If you’re looking specifically for First Aid or Outdoor training, you may just select those boxes under the main category of Learning and Training .
- Only Grade Level and First Aid Training can be further narrowed down by county if you want to see what’s available in a specific area.
- Once you have the list of trainings, sorting current to future will give you a chronological listing. Home Studies and Girl Scouting 101 will be listed first since they are ongoing throughout the year.
- Please be sure your current email is on file so you will receive the automatic confirmations.
Please note: Registration closes one week before the course. If you have to cancel out of a course, please be sure to notify us as soon as possible so that anyone on a waiting list can be offered the spot. To receive the quickest confirmation, please provide your e-mail address. You will receive confirmation a week before the class. If a course is full, we will notify you immediately.