Need Tips for Making Camp Registration Quicker? Click here.
As we are getting closer to summer, our camp sessions are beginning to close. Please Click Here to see a list of closed camp sessions
To apply a PAC card or Camp Credit to your camp or event registration, please contact email@example.com
PAC Rewards are not accepted for membership payment.
Need Financial Assistance? Please contact us
Girl Scout membership is available year-round.
Invest in Girls. Change the World.
When families join together, they have a direct impact on their daughter’s experience and on the experience of 28,000 sister Girl Scouts in the council!
As you register your daughter for a full year of top-notch programs and amazing activities with Girl Scouts, please consider making a gift in honor of your daughter and the experiences that are before her. The investment you make in your daughter and in Girl Scouting is a commitment to her future.
If your family members do not show up when you are logged in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Do not use the Add a Family Member option to try and add them; that feature should only be used for family members who are completely new to Girl Scouts.
If you need help Creating your Online eBiz Account, check out our step-by-step instructions
- Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time
- Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Make a donation - Membership dues go directly to GSUSA. Your donations stay at GSWISE
- Update your contact information
- If you are the family manager, manage your family online
- If you are a Troop Leader (01), manage your troop online. If you do not see your troop, please contact us as soon as possible