serves Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine and Waukesha counties, along with parts of Ozaukee, Walworth and Washington counties. If you do not live in one of these areas, please use the Council Finder to locate your council.
Need Tips for Making Camp Registration Quicker? Click here.To apply a PAC card or Camp Credit to your camp or event registration, please contact email@example.com
PAC Rewards are not accepted for membership payment.
Need Financial Assistance? Please contact us
Girl Scout membership is available year-round.
Invest in Girls. Change the World.
When families join together, they have a direct impact on their daughter’s experience and on the experience of 28,000 sister Girl Scouts in the council!
As you register your daughter for a full year of top-notch programs and amazing activities with Girl Scouts, please consider making a gift in honor of your daughter and the experiences that are before her. The investment you make in your daughter and in Girl Scouting is a commitment to her future.
If your family members do not show up when you are logged in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Do not use the Add a Family Member option to try and add them; that feature should only be used for family members who are completely new to Girl Scouts.
If you need help Creating your Online eBiz Account, check out our step-by-step instructions
- Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time
- Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Make a donation - Membership dues go directly to GSUSA. Your donations stay at GSWISE
- Update your contact information
- If you are the family manager, manage your family online
- If you are a Troop Leader (01), manage your troop online. If you do not see your troop, please contact us as soon as possible