Welcome to eBiz, the GSCCC online registration site!
Troop leaders, as we prepare eBiz for the beginning of the new membership year, please note that in order to have access to your “My Troop” page on October 1:
• You must re-register and choose 01 for your volunteer position code by September 29, 2015 at 11:59 P.M.
• You must have a current background check on file. Background checks are valid for three years. If your background check is not current, a notification with instructions to renew will be sent by email after your membership registration is submitted.
Please note these important dates and times:
• Troop online renewals for 2016 will end on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 11:59 P.M.
• On Wednesday, September 30, the “My Troops” page will not display for the full day. A maintenance page will display.
• Troop Leaders will not have access to their online troop rosters during this time.
• Beginning Thursday, October 1, ACTIVE Troop Leaders for 2016 will be able to see the “My Troops” page with all Active 2016 members
• If you are not able to see your troop on the “My Troops” page on October 1, please send a message to the Volunteer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are not able to login to eBiz, please send a message to email@example.com
• Parents, Guardians and Family Managers will continue to have access to eBiz.
• Adults wishing to purchase a Lifetime membership online will be able to make the purchase through eBiz until Wednesday, September 30 at 11:59 P.M.
- Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time
- Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Update your contact information
- Manage your family online if you are a Family Manager
- Manage your troop(s) online if you are a Troop Leader (01)