Member Login and Troop Management will be unavailable from 11pm Sept 29 through 11pm Sept 30 due to national site maintenance.
ATTENTION TROOP LEADERS
If you are a troop leader trying to re-register members for 2017, you will be unable to do so without assistance, as these members have expired and are no longer visible to you.
Please send a list of the members you are trying to re-register to email@example.com and we will respond with additional instructions.
Parents can re-register family members at any time.
As an adult, once you have logged into this site you will be able to:
- Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time
- Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Update your contact information and volunteer roles
- Manage your family, including membership fees and program registration
- Manage your troop(s), if you are a troop leader (01)
Our site is not compatible with mobile devices or tablets. If you encounter errors, please switch to a computer or laptop.
If you are using Chrome, please press the "Login" button rather than pressing the enter key.
After you login, if you do not see your family or troop members, or if you have any questions please contact the Registration Helpdesk at (816) 759-3025 (answered M-F from 8am to 4:30pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org.