Welcome to GSSI's eBiz registration site!
Registration for the 2016-17 membership year is now open!
If you do not see your troop tab it could be due to one of the following reasons:
If you have members missing from your troop it could be due to one of the following:
- Your Service Unit has not yet reported your troop position.
- One (or both) of your background checks is not completed.
- Your registration is not complete.
- Member who registered by paper - GSSI is diligently processing paper forms. GSSI is experiencing a backlog in this area. Forms are processed in the order they are received.
- Member who registered online - Please submit a troop transfer request. It is okay if you don't know what troop to make the transfer from. Click here to access the online form.
For more information, please submit a help desk ticket by clicking on the trefoil below or e-mail email@example.com.
Once you have successfully logged in, if you do NOT see either your membership history or your family members, STOP and contact our eBiz support at firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE DO NOT ADD a family member who you know to already be in the database; we will link them for you.
Once you have logged into this site, you will be able to:
- Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time.
- Register for GSSI programs and trainings.
- Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts.
- Update your contact information.
- Manage your family online if you are a Family Manager.
- Manage your troop(s) online if you are a Troop Leader (01).
- Make a donation or Family Partnership contribution.
To access the Troop Change/Transfer form, please click here.