Max Capacity: 15
Lead Educator: Volunteer, Barbara Ostrom
Discover what you need to know to manage a troop and take Girl Scouts on field trips. Gain an overview of health and safety standards, GSCNC practices and policies, forms, money management and the concept of girl ownership. Learn how to recruit a troop committee and divide jobs among other adults.
Kingstowne Office GSCNC
5680 King Centre Drive,
Kingstowne, VA 22315
• Unfortunately we cannot accommodate children in the classroom during training sessions.
• If you already have yours, please bring your personal training log to all of your trainings.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
• Know how to form a Troop Committee
• Know how to plan girl led activities
• Explain Girl Scout USA and Girl Scout Nation's Capital resources and guidelines for troops
• And much more!
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel 48 hours in advance. To cancel, you must email email@example.com.
Note: There are five waitlist spaces built into this training. If you see the course is listed as SOLD OUT, the class and waitlist are currently full. If you are moved off of the waitlist and into the class, you will be notified with a confirmation email. If your status does not change, you WILL NOT recieve any communications from GSCNC or the lead Educator.*