Welcome to the Heart of the Hudson registration site!
Important Registration information for Troop Leaders:
Effective Wednesday 9/30,
- Active Troop Leaders will not be able to re-register girls in their troop.
- Only the girl’s guardian/Family Manager can re-register the girl for the 10/1/2015 – 9/30/2016 program year.
- Active 2016 Troop Leader will not have access to their troop(s) information. If an Active Troop Leaders clicks on the ‘My Troops’ tab in eBiz, a specialized maintenance page will appear that only affects troop management.
Effective Thursday 10/1
- Active 2016 Troop Leaders will be able to access their troop(s) on and will see all active 2016 troop members.
- If a girl is not on roster, please contact the guardian/Family Manager to re-register their Girl Scout.
eBiz will remain up and will not experience any downtime.
If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have logged into this site you will be able to:
Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time
Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
Update your contact information
Manage your family online if you are a Family Manager
Manage your troop(s) online if you are a Troop Leader (01)
Register for Girl Programs
Register for Adult Learning Opportunities
GSUSA Membership dues are non-refundable / non-transferable and do not guarantee placement in a troop as we may not have enough adult volunteers in our area to lead a troop. However, once you are registered, you can take advantage of all GSHH programs, activities and camp!