Latest News: Volunteer Toolkit access may be delayed until Monday morning. Thank you for your patience!
Please note: As a guardian of a registered Girl Scout, you will already have an account. If you do not know your username or password, please call (801) 265-8472 and we will setup your login.
Register for camp or other programs:
If you don’t have an account you will need to create one. Please see instructions below.
Create family account and register a girl:
- Log in.
- Click on the “Activities” button and search for desired program.
- If you or your child has never before purchased or attended a Girl Scout activity, please create a new online account on our Membership System.
- Follow the prompts to select a troop or Juliette experience that suits your preferences.
- Your family account will be copied to our Event Registration system (this page) overnight.
For help with registrations:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 265-8472.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
For more information complete an Interest Form.