Welcome to the Girl Scout Registration Site!
- Click the New Online Account button to the right
- If you do not see this button, press the CTRL + Shift + Delete keys to clear your browser's cache
- Please note that this website is NOT compatible with Tablets or iPhones
- Complete all required fields
- Only those over 18 may have a login. A parent/guardian creates an account and then adds their girl(s) after
- After completion, you will see options to:
- "Become a member" - Use this to complete/renew your Girl Scout membership
- "Add children or adults" - Use this to add more family members who need a Girl Scout membership
- "Register for activities" - You can search for events here or at http://www.gswpa.org/things-to-do/
- "Become a lifetime member" - Make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Manage your family online if you are the Family Manager
- Manage your troop(s) online if you are a Troop Leader (01)
2015 Membership Year Early Bird Information
When - April 1-30, 2014
Incentive - $2 Early Bird Bucks for the first 5,000 girls who register online beginning April 1 and ending April 30, 2014
Event - Saturday, April 26th at council shops from 9am-noon / Leaders will be able to pick up and spend their EB Bucks for girls registered online for 2015 at the shop and spend it at the shop that day. It is possible that we will reach the 5,000 girls prior to or on that date. Please encourge your troops to register early in the month.
More Helpful Resources
Visit our registration and eBiz help page to find guides to help you register and manage your troop.