Welcome to the Girl Scout registration site!
Once you have logged into this site you will be able to:
- Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time
- Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Update your contact information
- Manage your family online if you are a Family Manager
- Manage your troop(s) online if you are a Troop Leader (01)
One person per family will be designated as a "Family Manager." This role will be assigned by the system according to the first listed parent or guardian on the child's account (aka Guardian 1) at the time of the upgrade. Only the Family Manager will be able to view and manage the accounts of children and adult family member(s) from his/her own log-in. The Family Manager designation can be changed by contacting the council at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Girls under the age of 18 must be managed by a Family Manager and will no longer be able to log-in under their own name. The adult listed second on the child's account (aka Guardian 2) will become part of the family and can be managed by the Family Manager. The Guardian 2 is also able to activate and manage their own account if they wish. They will see the guardian relationship with their child, but will be unable to manage their child's activities or memberships.
Troop leaders with an online account can manage their troop(s) and troop members online.
Questions about Online Registration!