Please note: As a guardian of a registered Girl Scout, you will already have an account. If you do not know your username or password, please call (801) 265-8472 and we will setup your login.
Register for camp or other programs:
If you don’t have an account you will need to create one. Please see instructions below.
Create family account and register a girl:
- Log in.
- Click on the “Activities” button and search for desired program.
Join or renew a membership:
- If you or your child has never before purchased or attended a Girl Scout activity, please click “New Online Account” to create a new account.
- At the Create an Online Account screen, please provide your information as the adult.
- Follow the prompts. Once you are logged in, add a family member (your Girl Scout) by clicking on “Add Family Member”, located on the right upper side of the page.
- Log in.
- Go to the “My Family” or “My Troop” (if you are a troop leader) tab.
- Follow the prompts.
- New membership registration: Please be aware of the membership year for which you are registering, and for whom you have selected for registration.
For help with registrations:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 265-8472.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
For more information complete an Interest Form.