Welcome to the Girl Scout Registration site!
If this is your first time online, please set up your account by clicking on the "New Online Account" button to the right.
ATTENTION LEADERS - Anyone not re-registered for the 2016 membership year before 9/29/15 will not appear on your roster. PARENTS will need to login and register their daughters. Once they are registered, the girls will reappear on your roster. If they do not want to register them online (or can't) they may complete a paper form and submit it with $25 payment to the Council.
Please note, this site is not compatible with all "smart devices". If you experience difficulty using a smart phone or tablet, contact us for assistance. It is recommended you use a lap top or desk top computer, and Internet Explorer as your browser, when using this site.
If you receive any pop-up messages, indicating a potential duplicate customer record or error, please stop and contact us at 800-283-4812, ext. 402 or via email, email@example.com. Customer Support is available from 9-5, Monday through Friday and we will respond to your email or voicemail within 24 business hours. Please clearly indicate your name and your daughter's name when emailing or leaving a message.
Once you have successfully logged in, you should see your membership history or your family members. If you do not, please contact us as indicated above.
After logging in, you will be able to:
* Renew or purchase your/your daughter's annual membership for the 2016 membership year, which is valid beginning October 1, 2015 through September 30, 2016.
* Become a Lifetime Member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts.
* Update your contact information.
* Manage your family activities online if you are the "Family Manager".
* Manage your troop(s) activities online if you are the Troop Leader (01).
Membership registrations are not refundable or transferrable.
This includes adults to girls and/or from year to year.
Be sure to click the box next to the name of the person you are registering.