Welcome to the Girl Scout online registration site!
As part of the Family Management feature of the new system, online accounts are no longer needed for your child. All online accounts are for adults only. If your family members do not show up when you are logged in, please contact the eBiz Help Desk for assistance. DO NOT use the "Add a Family Member" to try and add them. That feature should only be used for family members who are completely new to Girl Scouts.
If this is your first time accessing the online registration site since the update that took place on August 10, 2013
you MUST click on the "New Online Account" button to the right. All previous usernames and passwords created prior to then are no longer in the system.
While creating your online account (unless you are brand new to Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma) the information you enter must match exactly what we have in the system already. Please keep this in mind if you have recently moved or changed phone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time
- Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Update your contact information
- Manage your troop(s) online if you are an approved Troop Leader (01)
Please be aware that new 2015 members may possibly not show on your troop roster online. Contact the Help Desk if you need verification of your troop members.
- Manage your family online if you are a Family Manager