Welcome to the GSCTX eBiz Registration Site!
||SERVICE AREA INCLUDES:|
Austin | Brownwood | Cedar Park
College Station | Ft. Hood | Killeen
Round Rock | San Angelo | San Marcos
Stephenville | Temple | Waco
Live somewhere else?
Find your local Girl Scout council
Important Note: 2015-16 memberships are now available for purchase for NEW, LAPSED, and CURRENT members. ALL customers should be absolutely certain they are selecting and purchasing the correct membership, as there are no refunds for purchasing the wrong membership year. Please feel free to contact our Registration Help Desk for assistance.
First Time to Register Online? Create a New Online Account:
| I Can't Wait for Early Bird!
Renew your membership and keep the adventure going!
The "Early Bird" membership renewal period officially runs from April 30 - July 31, 2015. Here are some great reasons to register early for the 2015-16 membership year:
- All girls that register by July 31, 2015 will receive an awesome Early Bird patch!
- This year there are TWO drawings for over 30 different incentives - including a resident campership, a program-on-demand, museum tickets, zoo tickets, movie tickets, pizza parties and more!
- To view the Early Bird flyer and get a complete list of possible incentives, click here.
At Girl Scouts, new adventures are around every corner. You'll have lots of fun with your crew as you discover and accomplish big things together. Just imagine what you'll do next! Claim your spot today!
- If you are joining Girl Scouts for the first time, or if you have ever been involved with Girl Scouts of Central Texas as a member or volunteer, but have never used this eBiz registration system, you will need to create a new online account
- Click on the "New Online Account" button on the right and enter your personal information (first name, last name, address, birthdate)
- If you receive a "We have found you in our system, but in order to continue please contact us" message OR you are found in the system, but never receive your activation email, then open a support ticket by sending an email to email@example.com
- You can also refer to the eBiz Quick-step guide which shows detailed steps on how to access your eBiz account
Still have questions?
Click here to visit our Registration Help Desk
|| After Logging into eBiz:
- Join Girl Scouts for the first time or renew your annual membership
- Choose to become a Girl Scouts Lifetime Member
- Update your contact information
- Manage your family online if you are the eBiz Family Manager/Guardian 1
- Manage your troop(s) online as a Troop Leader
- Self-report your adult volunteer position(s)
- Register for GSCTX events, trainings, and programs
- Reserve a weekend troop outing at one of our camps
- Print your membership card and GSUSA id number
- Make a donation to Girl Scouts of Central Texas