| Important Note
- On Friday 9/30, when Troop Leaders click on the ‘My Troops’ tab in eBiz, a specialized maintenance page will appear that only affects troop management.
- Troop Leaders will not have access to their troop(s) in eBiz for the full day on Friday 9/30.
- eBiz websites will remain up and Personify will not experience any downtime.
- Active 2017 Troop Leaders will be able to access their troop(s) on Saturday, October 1, 2016 and will see all active 2017 troop members.
- Family Managers will be unaffected and will continue to see their family members.
As of April 26, 2016, we have moved online membership registration from eBiz to a new and improved membership registration system (Volunteer Systems). Join now and begin the fun!
Returning member? Check your email inbox - you should have received a login and password to the new system from email@example.com entitled "Welcome to the Girl Scout Member Community". Follow the instructions to connect to the newly enhanced membership renewal experience.
What about registering for an activity? You are still able to register for all events, programs, trainings and resident camp through eBiz.
Questions about registration? Any questions regarding registration can be directed to the GSCTX Customer Care team.