Welcome to the Girl Scout registration site!
This site is Internet Explorer 9 compatible. Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 must be run in browser compatibilty mode. If you still experience an issue please try a different browser.
Summer Camp registration opens March 3, 2014. Simply log in and click the "Activities" tab. If you have not accessed your account since August 10, 2013 you will need to create a new online account due to the upgrade to "Family" accounts.
Managing your Family with one account is here! Follow these steps to create an online account and/or purchase a membership for yourself or a family member. If you already have an account simply "log in" to the right.
CAUTION: please do not add a family member who you know to already be in our database but does not appear under your "my family"-we will be happy to link them for you.
1.Click "New Online Account"-complete steps 1-3 and click "Submit". (Please note, passwords must be at least 7 characters and alphanumeric.)
2. Click "your(name)account" in the upper right of the screen.
3. Click"Add Family" if you need to add a NEW girl/adult, provide info and click "Submit"(if your daughter is a previous member she will already be listed under your "My Family" tab, no need to add).
4. Check the box next to all names you would like to register.
5. Use drop down menu to "Purchase GS Membership", click GO.
6. Use the drop down menu to select the product for first name you are registering.
7. Using "Next" button provide required info. (For school, search by name. When it appears in gray area click to move it to "Your Selections". Same applies to the employer field). Enter grade and click "NEXT".
8. "Collect Member Info" page, review and edit if needed.
9. Repeat this process for each name you would like to register.
10." Shopping Cart" page, click "Checkout". Provide payment info and click "Process Payment". Print Order Summary if you require a paper receipt.
- Renew your annual membership or become a new member for the first time
- Become a lifetime member and make a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts
- Update your contact information
- Manage your family online if you are a Family Manager
- Manage your troop(s) online if you are a Troop Leader (01)